Friday 26 July 2013

[ADVICE NEEDED] My Boyfriend Is Still A Virgin! What Do I Do?

Dear Tee,
So I met this young man and he looked all matured. We started dating and later I found out that he is a virgin. I can’t stand this thought. I am not a virgin and I never even believe adult male virgins still exist until I met this guy. Can this be true? The thought pisses me off.

Jane.
Dear Jane,
Yes, there are adult male virgins. The fact that most unmarried people are sexually active does not mean every person is doing it. Also, you should be grateful that you are dating someone you can trust….. Someone who would hold on for s*x, you are sure he is not dating you because of his s*xual gratification. You should not be angry with this, rather you should be happy. Before you guys eventually settle down, he would have learned how to go about it, so don’t be scared if that is the reason behind your fear….lol.
All the best,
Tee.
If you have a dilemma and you’d like to share, COMMENT BELLOW...

No comments:

Post a Comment